Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven



Photobucket

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hinduisum

Sonia Grajales
Dawn Miller
History
September 27, 2010
New Year’s and My Resolutions
My family celebrates the New Year with a dinner, apple cider, and grapes. We usually give thanks for having something to eat all year with this dinner. The apple cider is something that my mom always buys for the big dinner we have; the dinner doesn’t taste the same without it. The grapes are eaten at midnight; twelve are put in a cup then eaten with each promise or wish of the New Year.
My promises for the coming year are to move out, have a job, graduate, and start college. I want to accomplish these things because I know that in the future, they will benefit me money wise and health-wise for myself and my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment