Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven



Photobucket

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Healthy Diet for Me and My Chid

I will follow a healthy diet for my self and my child and this is how i will accomplish it: i will take Alice to the new park that's locates in North Park, eat healthier or eat my green vegetable, not drink soda or eat chips. I can take Alice to the park and actually play with her, for example, chase her and swing her on the swing. After the park we can enjoy a healthy snack, like whole wheat crackers with a big glass of water.

Another way I can be healthy is to eat breakfast. I'm not very used to eating breakfast so it it going to be a challenge to fit it in my morning schedule. I'm usually hungry when i go to school without it so I'm hungry until lunch time. if i eat breakfast i will be more focused and not worry about lunch time. Statistics shows that kids are more attentive and learn more when they eat breakfast. Now breakfast is going to be something I'm going to include to my mornings to be a healthy person and my baby will have physical activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment